This small, triangular-shaped property is bordered by the Bear River, the Public Schools of Petoskey’s Curtis Stadium, and Michigan Department of Transportation-owned railroad right-of-way. Its facilities include 10,000 square foot skate park, skateboard surf track, four sand volleyball courts, large lighted paved parking area, irrigated and landscaped turf areas for passive uses. A trail segment of the North County National Scenic Trail also extends through the park area on the banks of the Bear River.
• Lighted, paved parking area
• Four sand volleyball courts/Outdoor Shower
• Skate park - 10,000 square feet
• Skateboard concrete surf track and skateboard features
• Restrooms Installed in 2010